Monday, October 8, 2007

Open Introspection - For Whitney and Amber


I had a couple of friends ask me some questions about a certain someone, and I wasn't sure how to answer them. It was about a woman that I care about that I was in a relationship with. Really, I'm not used to answering questions like that. Usually, no one asks! Really, the only answer I have about the matter can be summed up in a few thoughts:

I still care about her
I don't know what to do about the situation
I don't know that I should do anything about it
There aren't any hard feelings on my part
I feel let down
I'm not sad about it
I have been happier - I have also been sadder, so I feel feel good overall
Really, when we learn to communicate better with each other, I think that we can still be great for each other. She's cool in my book and I always wish her well!

No comments: